jueves, 2 de abril de 2020

GOOD AND BAD FRIENDS



Topic. Good and Bad friends. 

vocabulary and phrases.

...talks behind my back.                                         habla a mis espalda
...listens to me when i need it.                               me escucha cuando lo necesito
...doesn´t pay attention to me.                               no me pone atencion.
...is never with me when I have problems.            nunca esta conmigo cuando tengo problemas
...is always with me.                                              siempre esta conmigo.
...doesn´t look after me.                                        ne me cuida.
...doesn´t help me when I have problems.            no me ayuda cuando tengo problemas


someone...                   .alguien
who.........                    ..que, quien
a good friend.               un buen amigo
a bad friend...              un mal amigo     

    
If a person talks behind my back, it is a bad friend.
a bad friend is someone who doesn´t help me when I have problems.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario